Greece’s mere mention conjures so many images – ancient temples, historical sites of millennia past, mythological gods, a lively culture, beautiful islands with white-washed homes and blue domes, and of course, stunning beaches. And the best part, they are all accurate. Few destinations can live up to expectations, but Greece is certainly one of them!
Set in southeastern Europe and boasting thousands of breathtaking islands in the Aegean and Ionic Seas, Greece is a country that remains virtually unrivaled in the sheer volume and diversity of its historical and cultural repertoire. For centuries visitors have been drawn to the country’s spectacular natural landscapes and rich archaeological sites, which contain the relics of four millennia of ancient culture. From the bustling nightlife of Mykonos to the breathtaking sunsets of Santorini and exquisite turquoise waters everywhere you look, Greece’s islands are arguably its biggest drawcard. Must-see heritage attractions include the numerous ancient structures of Athens; Meteora Monasteries, one of the world’s most remarkable ecclesiastical sites; the towering Mount Olympus, home of the gods; and of course Delphi, Greece’s most sacred site where the oracle once answered the questions in the temple of Apollo.
We invite you to experience the wonders of Greece, its history, culture, and breath-taking beauty on our 14-day “Greece: Historic Highlights & Enchanted Isles.” The journey begins in Athens, the cradle of Western Civilization, before encountering Delphi’s legendary Oracle. From the enchanting yacht-haven of Nafplio, discover the mythological Mycenae and ancient healing sanctuary of Epidaurus. And then, immerse yourselves in the captivating charm and laidback ease of Santorini and Mykonos.
Visit the Acropolis followed by a curator-led tour of the New Acropolis Museum
Indulge in an authentic 'locals food' tour of Athens
Discover the history, legends, and myths of Delphi, Mycenae, and Epidaurus
Bask in the Aegean sun on a private sailboat excursion out of Mykonos
Wander the enchanting, timeless cobblestone alleys of Mykonos
Raise a glass of local wine on your private verandah overlooking the stunning views of Santorini
Swim, snorkel, and sail in Santorini's famed caldera
Dates & Rates
Price: $16,695* per person based on double occupancy
* Price is based on the current Euro exchange rate and will be adjusted accordingly at the time of booking confirmation.
Intra Tour Air: $325 USD per person
Any day – this tour is fully customizable
Greece will reopen as of May 14, 2021, with the following regulations in place:
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated or present a negative COVID-19 test result;
- A checking system at Greece’s airports and borders, where passengers can be selected randomly to take a rapid test;
- Any visitor who tests positive for coronavirus will be isolated in a “quarantine hotel”;
- All tourism industry workers must be vaccinated (they will move up the priority list once the most vulnerable Greek citizens get the vaccine); and
- Strict adherence to safety protocols such as wearing masks and social distancing is required
Private groups of 2 to 12 people